Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Park Picnic

We went up to the water park and had a picnic. The weather was nice and the food was great! It's so nice to be out in the warm weather. We had a great time just lounging around and watching the kids. Love the face!
Not too sure about being outside mom....
He makes the best faces!
Sweet baby boy
The girls- Megan, cousin Jenny and Melissa

3 comments:

Debbie said...

My goal is to keep these kids in water all summer! We had fun on Dallas' first picnic. He had a full meal with all the crumbs you dropped on him! Thanks for coming home and doing fun things!

Katie L said...

I love his "Zoolander" Blue Steal face!!! How adorable!

Emily said...

I'm loving the pics, his hair is awesome. Oh and what are the chances that I have the exact same turtle blanket!! Well I do :)