It was so fun to watch you long board and teach Toby all you know! Now he wants one.... I love the tricks that you are learning and how you taught me what a truck and deck is along with different wheel bearings and all that other "stuff".
You even got Dallas on the long board! He wasn't too thrilled but someday he'll want to try it.
It was great to be with you and I love you dearly!
Love Tammy
Here are some photos of Andrew and Toby long boarding. I have never tried it until we went home to Spokane. It's just like snowboarding and the wheels move side to side when you shift your body weight. I really enjoyed watching him skate and practice his tricks. I got an awesome photo of him flipping his board and I caught him mid air with the board upside down. It was a wonderful sunny afternoon and we did have a lot of fun!
3 comments:
I think it is totally awesome that you went long-boarding 17 days postpartum. Do the fun things when you get a chance otherwise you just get boring.
Terrific action shot of Andrew. Hope he doesn't bite his tongue off if he takes a hard landing! You are such a good photographer, Tam. And Andrew is a stud!
Love, Linda
This is such a great shot of Andrew. You guys are so good to come and play.
Post a Comment