Well, we made it to Spokane and back! Dallas did quite well on both flights-he slept right through them! It was so fun to get to Spokane and see the look on my family's face. The kids and Dad got to see the baby for the first time! It was a frenzy of who gets to hold him first. We spent the week just relaxing and playing with the baby.
On Saturday, we went to the garage sales! Every year, Liberty Lake has one huge garage sale. I think there were over 300 houses this year that participated. We were looking for a Burley bike trailer to have for Dallas and found a brand new one for $125!!! We were hoping to find a nice used one for $250 so this was a huge steal of a deal. We were pretty excited. It's a two seater and will work great for our bike rides. Mom and Dad were able to sell a bunch of stuff and it was fun to walk around the many neighborhoods and see all the junk that people were selling.
Toby and Dad went golfing and then on Father's Day, Dad deep fried a turkey! We have never done this before and were a little bit worried. People have burnt down houses doing this! Dad did just fine and the turkey tasted great. We had the Walkers and the Gradys over for dinner. It's always fun to have family close by. We spent the evening eating and passing Dallas around.
Getting ready to pull the turkey up

It was a success! Dad only got burnt a little bit....not too bad and it tasted so good.
Dallas sure was well loved while we were home visiting. Mom would come and get him in the mornings so I could sleep. The kids would help her give him a bath in the kitchen sink. He loves the warm water. I love how Johnson's baby wash and shampoo smell!
It was a great trip home and I'm excited to see them on Friday. The girls and Mom are coming for a visit! Scroll down for lots more posts!
12 comments:
You guys are such an adorable family! I love all of Dallas's cute expressions. Next time you are in Spokane let us know so we can all get together and meet!
509-590-9114.
He has such cute expressions...I seriously love the hair! He looks like a little man with how long it is. Especially wearing his little white polo button up shirt. I wish I could see him in August, but it's back to work for me! Keep us updated!
Hooray for the updates. It looks like such a fun trip. Isn't it so fun to watch other people love and snuggle your cute baby. I especially love it when people discuss how cute your child is and you just think proudly, yep that is my baby.
Wow...look at all these fun updates. He is sooo adorable. It looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I hope you are all feeling well. I can't wait to see you all!
So good to see updates! I love having family around when theres babies to be held. Yay for aunts and grandmas right?
SUCH cute pictures. Love all the poses and faces. Glad you had fun at home! see ya soon.
oh you guys, he is so cute! and i am sure the family is loving having a little baby to hold and love. we can't wait to meet him.
Wonderful to see all the updates! Dallas is SO DARLING. The pictures are just fabulous, as always. I can't wait to take my turn holding him. Can I get my number right now?
Love, Linda
We love it when you come home. We haven't had anymore turkey but did have s'mores on the fire the last two nights! Summertime fun!
What a great trip! I wish it was a little easier to bring my kids home for family to see. I think we make it up there about once a year! I want you to know that you have one good looking baby! He is just so cute with those littles faces he makes, and all that fantastic hair!!!
Baby D is beautiful. I want to run my hands through his hair. I miss that. I am sorry about the lack of sleep I want to say that it eventually gets better....maybe. I wouldn't worry about trying to get anything else done. The time goes too fast. Just sit there and hold him all you want. We are excited to see him.
Oh, my!!! He is just so darling! :) What a cute kid! I'm loving these pix of him. And you look so great Tammy! How fun!!!
trinna
Post a Comment