Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dreaded Dentist

I had to go to the dentist today....it wasn't that bad. Just had to get an old cavity fixed.

Toby came home from work to watch Dallas and the little stinker slept the whole time! I was hoping that Toby would have a tough time (sooo mean, I know) but then he would validate me and tell me that staying home all day with a new baby is hard! Instead, he spent the morning studying for his test (a good thing) and Dallas took a nice long nap. Oh well, it was nice to get out....even if it was to the dentist!

*side note. I LOVE our dentist. If you need one and you live in Boise-let me help you. Going to get a cavity fixed had never been so relaxing! Not to mention that the breathing gas they give you makes things quite comfy. :)

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

So who is your dentist. I would love to know since Tory and I are still trying to find we might love.

Debbie said...

Could I have the "laughing gas" piped into my home in the name of being a better mother? That stuff puts me in a great mood. Love, love, love it. Nitrous Oxide...ummmm.

Jen said...

What's even better than the gas is when you don't have to have anything at all cuz they don't have to numb you to fill the cavaties (unless they're really deep) I just had mine done last week and they do what's called laser dentistry (waterlase) and you don't have to be numbed at all. Although I'm having my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow and I'm sure hoping the nitrous does me some good cuz i'm sure nervous about it. YOu guys make adorable babies. I need to see this cutie. We're gonna have to get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I really need your phone number! Please send it to me!