...have been a whirl wind!
Here are a few photos from the hospital and home. We're trying to figure out how to run home life with a newborn and get some sleep! I've started to read Baby Wise so we'll see if that helps me. He loves taking walks and does really well in his car seat. We went to Costco and he slept the whole time! I was worried that he would wake up but so far so good. Love the face. He had just gotten another IV in his hand. Not too happy about it.
Just chillin' at home....finally!
Love this photo from the hospital. He's giving us thumbs up!
6 comments:
Congrats on the new arrival! Dallas is adorable! And by the way, I absolutely loved Babywise. It made a world of difference for us and I hope you find the same. Hang in there!
ps) Also, just FYI, I loved the Dunstan Baby Language DVD in conjunction with Babywise. I
You three make such a beautiful family. I'm so glad that Dallas is home and healthy! Keep up the good work!!!
I luv Dallas in the ducky outfit!!!
I love all the faces of Dallas! He is so beautiful. I miss holding him. Can't wait to give him loves again. Love, Grandma
I give you guys a thumbs up too! He is just too precious, I need some more baby time too =) Hey, I can't help that you guys make such a cute kid that I want to baby hog him.
When are you going to Spokane? We missed you at church on Sunday Tammy. We need to get everyone together again. Have fun with your family!!!
So adorable! He is seriously so freakin' cute! I'm so glad you guys are home now and everything is going okay. I'm so sorry I couldn't come see you when I was in Boise! Things were crazy and we had way too much family stuff. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment