He can be such a stinker.......and then out of no where-the sweetest kid ever. Must be the age. He was eating a cookie that had blue frosting. His favorite color is blue. Anything blue and he thinks it's his. Or he wants it!
It was such a nice day today. COLD but the sun was shining and if you bundled up, then it wasn't too bad. Toby and I cleaned out the van and were working on organizing the garage while Wesley was napping and Dallas was playing. He was so dang happy to be outside. We can not wait for spring!
He loves this truck from Lovey. Has played with it in the garage during the winter because it's been too cold to play out side. So when I let him outside today he was so happy!!!
Love my little fit throwing, crazy car driving, throwing everything machine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why don't you guys have snow? (from what I can see in the background of the pics) It's just not fair!
The D man is adorable!
Post a Comment