Friday, February 4, 2011
Vinyl Substitute
Haven't bought white vinyl yet and I needed it for this project--but I read somewhere that white contact paper works as a good substitute (as long as you're not using it for outside stuff or washing it) and I had that on hand and tada-a cute little sign.
Found the sign at Hobby Lobby. It had a white middle and red outlines but I didn't like that so I just painted the whole thing red. Cut out some cute lettering from my cricket and stuck it on.
Fun little project that literally took less than 5 minutes!
I need a craft buddy!!!
Posted by
Tammy
at
10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute. I told Ben that we should move to Boise so you & I can be crafty buddies. Not sure if my reasoning won him over, but I'd sure love to be your crafting buddy regardless.
Okay, looks like it time to just buy myself a machine. You look like you are having too much fun. I need to e-mail you a font! you have no idea how busy things have been. We have been sick for 2 weeks straight, plus work and doctors/dentists appointments. ;-) You know how it goes!
Tell me the secret of getting your life under control with a little one so I can be your craft buddy
I love Hobby Lobby!
so cute!! if i lived closer I would love to be craft buddies....you are so creative!!
Cute stuff! I would love to have a crafting buddy as well. Too bad we live so far apart. I hope you are having a great party today!
Post a Comment