Saturday, February 26, 2011

Quick Visit

 We had visitors last night!  Grandpa and Grandma Clark were heading home from Spokane and stopped for the night at our house.  The boys were in heaven.  In less than 2 weeks they have seen Lovey and Papa with the girls, Grandma and Grandpa Idaho and now Grandma and Grandpa Clark!  All he needs is a visit from the Hellers (Toby's grandparents) and my Grandma Ginny and he will have seen all the grandparents!

It was a short trip, but we loved having them come and stay.  I heard a few new stories and some old ones.  :)
We had a yummy breakfast and Grandpa topped it off with a package of Reeces' for me and the boys.  Yum.

Thanks for coming-we love you!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for having them. They always look forward to seeing you.

Shalee said...

How fun! I love visits from family! So glad the boys love the company too! They're getting so big! Can't wait to see what #3 looks like!

Melissa said...

That so cute. I love how Dallas looks stoned

Debbie said...

Time to update. What? No St. Pat's crafts???