Grandma and Grandpa Idaho (Toby's Parents) came to visit us this past weekend! We were so excited to have them come and meet Tory's new twins and also see where we lived. Dallas was looking forward to hanging out with them and playing toys. They always bring gifts when they come and this time they brought these amazing magnet toys. We built many things and I'll have to take photos next time. Such a fun toy. They also brought some big colored beads and string and we have been working on creating long snakes (as Dallas puts it).
We went out to dinner and did a little shopping and Dallas showed them Cabela's and all the animals. We also went to Sub Zero which is quickly becoming our favorite ice cream place.
We had dinner over at Tory's and we made pork tenderloin.....YUM. It is one of my most favorite meals ever.
As I was getting photos for this post I realized that I hardly took any! But, I did grab a few so here they are.
Even Wes liked the babies. Think he'll like his new little brother?? We'll see.
Ryker, Wes and Luke.
Ryker is a great big brother and loves having more boys around!
Michelle is home!!! We are so glad that she is back and slowly getting better. She is still swollen and puffy but she is getting healthier every day AND she's gained weight!! She just might weigh more than Dallas and Ryker. That would be awesome. Glad you're back Miss Michelle. :)
I made cupcakes to celebrate Michelle coming home and got her a cute little shirt and some hair clips. We've missed her. Here she is doing her "shaky, shaky"--we tried it on the boys. Ryker and Wesley thought it was funny. Dallas FREAKED. It was hilarious.
Get ready to hold a new baby of your own Toby! And be prepared to be exhausted.every.single.day.and.night. Oh wait-we have kids who don't sleep through the night right now!
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us stay. We had a great time. Love you all.
Post a Comment