Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Steelers Stencil

Decided to make another shirt.  This time I went with the Steelers.  Have few crafts I'm working on this week with that same theme.....must be on my mind.  :)  Getting excited to watch the game on Sunday.  It will be a game of defense I think.  Anyways---

I made the stencil without really measuring the shirt and it turned out a bit too big.  Oh well.  I still had fun making it and Dallas looks super cute.

Took some photos to show.


Here is what it looks like with the stencil on the shirt. I am waiting (very impatiently) for it to dry before I peel off the stencil.  That's the fun part-seeing your creation come alive (and hoping the stencil actually stuck to the shirt!).

 The finished T.  See how it's a bit big for the shirt?  Doesn't look that bad on though.
I need to clean my lens...and make a certain someone NOT touch it.........just sayin'.

 Little blury, but what do you expect from a wild man?!?!?
He's a stud.  Love this little man.  Unless he's up at 3:30 like last night.  Wide awake and wanting me to hold him.  I sent him to his Dad's side. :)

3 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

So cute!!! Even though I'll be rooting for the Packers (sorry) I love the shirt!!

Debbie said...

I want him on my team! MVP!

Cute shirt! Crafting Mom = Happy Mom!

Heidi Bitsch said...

That is a way cute shirt! Go STEELERS!