13 weeks folks-that's all I have left. Third Tri-here I come.
Start giving me advice.......3 under 3.
Who's moving in with me when this baby boy is born????????
3 comments:
Katie Mullin
said...
Well... first of all it is VERY important that the newborn child meets it's favorite aunties and uncle. Secondly, it's important that all of your kids are feed sugar AT ALL TIMES. Third, make sure that you never get any sleep becaues you're so busy pleasing everyone else. And finally, make sure to let the kids run around and do whatever they please - no rules or discipline. :) good luck!
3 comments:
Well... first of all it is VERY important that the newborn child meets it's favorite aunties and uncle. Secondly, it's important that all of your kids are feed sugar AT ALL TIMES. Third, make sure that you never get any sleep becaues you're so busy pleasing everyone else. And finally, make sure to let the kids run around and do whatever they please - no rules or discipline. :) good luck!
This comment/advice is on behalf of Brandon: duct tape
Uhm, I would become the nanny, but that means I have to bring my four, four and under.
Here's to insanity!
Post a Comment