Friday, February 11, 2011

Mr. Darcy

 Okay Ash-this little sign is coming your way.  I added a small felt rosette to the top-there was too much white.  Hope you like it!

Oh how I love Pride and Prejudice!!!  Mr. Darcy steals my heart every time.  Glad that stubborn Miss Bennet finally falls for him.  :)

I love to give credit and now I can't find the website where I found this craft.  The woman originally saw this on Pottery Barn but didn't want to pay the price.  Not sure what is costs as they don't sell it anymore.  Anyways, if I can find her link-I'll post it in here.

****I found it!!!  I was browsing Grey Luster Girl and also What Allie's Making Now and they had this craft.  Now I can give credit where credit is due!!!

Just a close up of my half felt rosette.  These were so easy to make and I love how it adds a little flair to the sign.

9 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

That is my favorite book and mini series of all time! As I read your sign, I could only imagine Colin Firth saying it in my mind.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Dang it! I missed your first giveaway.

Tom and Alicia said...

You have been busy! I guess it is good we can find something to do until it warms up outside. All of your craft ideas are so fun. Again, to bad we don't live closer seeing as how we like to do a lot of the same projects. They all look really cute!

Tawny said...

Bummer man, I was too slow. Super cute crafts you've been making.

Debbie said...

I so admire you for giving credit. May I just say how nice it is to receive thanks for a good idea passed on or even just good info about a sale. Feedback!

Yours is beautiful! You did a great job and put your own print on it, but you're so so great to give credit to the originals...

Thanks for making me one. Oops, now the secret is out. Girls, if you gave birth to her and raised her, she makes you one for free!

Debbie said...

Oh and I ardently admire and completely love Mr. Darcy and Pride and Prejudice!

AllieMakes! said...

LOVE it! I thought long and hard about adding a pop of red... I wish I had! I might have to go back and add it, as your felt rosette looks AWESOME!

Vanessa said...

Hey...how did you make stencils?? And just while im asking a million questions...how do you download stuff to your cricut...I have their program...email me @ vcjansen@hotmail.com! I loved ur sweetheart craft!!!

The Carters said...

How did you make that cute rosette? You are so wonderfully creative!