Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July Parade!

Boise had a hometown parade to celebrate the fourth. We appreciated them doing it on Saturday the third. It was fun to go downtown and see all the fire trucks and military guys and then go to the market. Toby got called in… darn it. But he was there for part of it. Fun parade, catching candy and waving flags. Happy Birthday USA!
DSC_3272
we look a little tired.  it's all that staying up late and doing crazy hair.

DSC_3273
It was FREEZING!!!  I didn't do a very good mom job and dress my kids warm.  Oops.  So we did the best we could and cuddled the babes.
DSC_3280
Dallas LOVED the parade because of the cars.  He was concentrating so hard on watching the cars go by.  He had a great time.
DSC_3288 DSC_3291
"I can take you for a ride on my big green red tractor....."  love me a little Jason Aldean
DSC_3292
Yes, that is a towel that Dallas is wrapped up in.  I told I didn't bring any warm clothes!!!  But it did get hot later on and I'm glad I brought that towel, because Dallas played in the fountains. 
DSC_3294
A little Lovey time.  He LOVES his Grandma Lovey.  They have a special bond. 
DSC_3317
The Famdam
DSC_3320
Girls.  We just need Katie!
DSC_3321 DSC_3326 DSC_3327 DSC_3330 DSC_3331
This describes my two year old. 

DSC_3339
Went to the market after.  Yumm!!!  We got some good food. 
DSC_3340 DSC_3342 DSC_3343 DSC_3344 DSC_3347 DSC_3352 DSC_3354 DSC_3357 DSC_3358 DSC_3362 DSC_3365
It was such a fun day!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am so angry that I missed going to Boise because I was at EFY! I are coming down later in the sumemr no matter what anyone says and I am going to have a little bonding time with the two cutest boys alive! Deal?

Debbie said...

Fun parade. We just finished all the candy today on our drive back from McCall. Dad was thrilled that we were eating candy that we picked up off the street! THe kids didn't care. Just give me the sugar and no one gets hurt...