Friday, July 16, 2010

A day at Seaside

DSC_5738

We drove up the coast to see the city of Seaside.  It was such a cute fun town!  I loved walking around and seeing the shops and walking the boardwalk.  It was cloudy, but not too cold. 

DSC_5733 DSC_5734

The boys bundled up in the BOB.  Dallas wanting to get out and Wesley not looking happy.  Good thing they both were happy boys!  We had a fun day planned for them!

DSC_5799

We went to the Carousel Mall which had a bunch of tourist shops and a carousel!  Dallas was so excited.  He wanted Dad to go with him so Wes and I stayed and took photos.  I’m getting pretty good and taking a photo of me and whatever kid I’m holding!  Good thing I have long arms.

DSC_5787

Getting ready to ride!

DSC_5790

  Wes Man-think his eyes are going green.

DSC_5793

Not so sure

DSC_5794

Hold on tight!  It was hard to get them in focus because they were moving so fast!

DSC_5795

I was yelling for him to look at me. 

DSC_5796

Finally!  A smile and a wave.  He was a happy boy.

 DSC_5797 What a fun ride.  All day long he wanted to go back and ride the horse.  It is so fun to watch him do new things.  I love having little kids.  They bring me so much joy!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Never been to Seaside. We'll have to check out our Worldmark there...

Hold on Dallas - looks like that horse is taking you for a ride!

Love his smile!