Loved spending the rest of the day at the beach. It wasn’t too cold-little windy, but we still had a fun afternoon. There were swings on the beach for the kids and the sand went on for miles! It was a very large beach. The stroller went right over the sand and gave my calves a pretty good workout. It was fun to let Dallas play and get wet. It took him a while before he realized just how cold the water was!!! He still had fun. Like Father and Mother-he could’ve played on that beach all night if we had let him. Wes just tried to eat the sand.
ummmm-the water is cold
LOVE the chub!!! Dallas never had chubby legs so I am loving Wes’! He’s so cute.
Funny side note---Toby is missing his belt, forgot to pack one. He ALWAYS buys shorts too big so they are longer in length. Well, his shorts kept falling down ALL day and at one point I had to hold them up as we were pushing the stroller up the beach. Just thought I’d add that in there.
We’re a bunch of pack rabbits! You can’t even see Wes in there. We had a fun filled day. Seaside is great town and I’d love to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment