We wanted to get a new family photo since it had been a while. I thought that Cannon Beach would be a great place since it had Haystack Rock. Well, trying to get a family photo with no one taking it is kind of hard. I would set up the camera and then try to run and pose and Toby trying to hold both boys till I get there, and stupid people walking by and the boys not looking and and and……Here is what we got. Funny how the very first photo was my favorite.
And I deleted the really bad ones-no need to show all of our ugly sides!!!
1 comment:
Cute pics. Wanna come to Utah & take our family photo?? Hahaha...
I LOVE the one where the boys are looking at each other; you two look great & the boys are darling.
Your trip looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment