Friday, July 16, 2010

Lunch and a train ride

 DSC_5804

We went to the arcade to get some lunch and let Dallas out of the stroller.  It was so fun!  We gave him some tokens to play a few games and I was able to feed Wes in the corner.  I am amazed at how far I have come.  I used to hate to nurse Dallas in front of anyone and was so clumsy using the nursing cover and now I can nurse Wes anywhere and still stay covered!  It’s a talent I tell you—trying to keep yourself covered and now allow Wes to wiggle his way off my lap.  What I do for my kids.

DSC_5807

He LOVED this jeep.  He now knows the names of certain cars and will tell you if you ask.  Such a smart boy.  :)

DSC_5810

Happy as can be!

DSC_5814

This was the Skee Ball game.  It was HILARIOUS to watch him try to get the balls up and into any of the spots.  I think it took him a half an hour to play it! 

DSC_5815

Concentrate……        DSC_5816

So cute.

  DSC_5818  DSC_5822

Little Bball action. 

DSC_5833

They had a toy train ride and Dallas wanted to go with Daddy.  Mom’s no fun-she just gets to take photos.

DSC_5825   DSC_5826 DSC_5827 DSC_5829 DSC_5830 DSC_5832

Happy afternoon!  Now we’re off to the beach to play.