Saturday, July 3, 2010

The next morning!

The next morning!!!  I asked the girls if it was hard to sleep on plastic wrap and tape, but they both said it wasn't that bad.  Guess it's like sleeping with curlers.
Dallas was a bit worried with the weird look of his aunts.  He wasn't sure about their heads till they took showers and then they looked a bit more normal.
He loves his girls.
Looks good Melissa!!! 
So happy!  They want to do it again to make it darker.  We only had one Kool Aid packet each, we could've used more. 
Silly girls
All ready for the day and looking good.  
It was a fun night!  Thanks for letting me play with your hair.  It looks fun! 

***Side note-it does come out with each wash and by day 4 or 5 their hair was such a cute pink.  They both such blondies that it started to have blond highlights among the pink.  I wish I would've gotten a photo of it then.  I liked that even better!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

still pink.... we saw a lady on vacation and she asked, "Kool Aid?" Mike said "How'd you know?" and she replied "I teach Middle School." Must be the age. Loving my pink girls...