Sunday, January 9, 2011

Boys

 Sometimes it is so hard to get good snapshots of my kids.  I think that they look so cute and then when I snap a photo--they look like rag muffins!!!  I had them matching last Friday (for my doc appointment-wanted them to look good) and Toby snapped these while we were finishing up packing the Christmas stuff.  The boys are always willing to help.

 Can we smile normal at the same time?!?!?

 Can't believe that he is already one.  Where did the time go?!?  I have some perfectly clear memories of him and then there are days where I have no idea what we did.  I was just trying to survive.  Guess that's life with little ones!

Dallas is at the funnest age ever.  He is learning so much and putting things together and is talking so well.  It really is a lot of fun to have him on our home.  I love being a mother to boys and are looking forward to adding one more.  Maybe someday we'll get a girl.  But for now, I'll try my best to make these boys the best. 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love your boys. climbing on boxes - the really fun part of christmas! Cute shirts.