Wednesday, January 26, 2011

McCall Winter Festival 1

We made it!!  Wish my flash would've been on but cute photo anyways.  We decided to spend Wed-Sat up in McCall for my birthday and for the Winter Festival.  It was so much fun!  We were able to get a great rate and stayed at the World Mark time share that my parents are a part of.  Two bedroom , two bathroom place with full kitchen, patio w/grill, gas fire place and lots of room.  We even had our own washer and dryer!
We've stayed there a few times before and it sure beats a hotel and cheaper prices too.
We woke up to this little guy sitting outside our window.  Dallas was so excited!  He sure was a beautiful fox.
It sure was cold!  But we had great weather-nice and sunny and the snow made things so bright.  I really love to VISIT the snow.  :)  I should move to Florida. 

Getting all geared up to go sledding.  My least favorite part about winter is dressing the boys to play in the snow.  Toby and I were sweating by the time we had everyone in their gear.
Cute boys.
Put the camera on timer to snatch a fam photo.

"Mom!!!  It's too sunny!!!"  Cute bears in front of the lake.
Dad and the Boys.
Mom and the Boys.  Good thing I look like a giant yellow marshmallow......
Classic photo of the two of us.
Had to throw in another one.  I love this man.
Here's where Dallas pooped out on us.  We went down some pretty steep hills and I think he got scared and had too much snow thrown in his face.  So-we played while he sat in the car.
He's a stud!  Glad to call him mine.  Sappy huh.  :)
He wasn't too sure about the snow.  Wanted to eat it and did not want to wear his gloves. But then he couldn't figure out why his hands were so cold!


 Love him.  He truly is such a joy to have in our home.

So hard to capture him when he's smiling.  He moves too fast.


 View of the lake.  I was amazed at how far people would walk out.  I didn't want to go too far.  Scaredy cat that I am.

 I really enjoyed playing out in the snow.  You sure get tired quickly walking up those hills!!

Notice where Dallas put his shoes?!?!  Cute, but made my slippers wet.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a change from last year when wes was little and all bundled up! I love the fox! So amazing that you saw it - they are usually so shy! McCall looks so different in the snow! Next year you'll have to fight me for bonus time!