Friday, January 21, 2011

Thing 1 and Thing 2

 So yesterday's Heart Breaker shirt got me all excited to try another one.  And since my sister-in-law Elizabeth just had twins, I thought she could use some cute shirts!!  I only had white onsie tee's on hand and since I'm watching Ryker this week, there was no way I wanted to go out and shop for red shirts with all three boys.  This is what I came up with.
Love it! I love my Cricket machine but I think I love the program Sure Cuts A Lot even more.  It allows me to cut what ever I want without needing a cartridge.  I found Dr. Suess' font for free on line and then found a photo of the "things" as well.  Downloaded them and got to work.  I think they turned out pretty dang cute.

Welcome little Luke and Max!  Now you two just need to get a bit bigger so you can wear these cute shirts.

What else can I make?!?  Anyone need cute tee's?????

9 comments:

Toby said...

Tam- I think they look great. Max and Luke will love them. It will make Elizabeth smile.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I love love love them!!! Now to get these boys bigger and get them home! Oh, and Toby was right, they gave me a big smile :)

dadT said...

Way to go Tammy they are really cute. What happened to the bedroom as you were making those shirts?

Clinton and Jessica said...

those are really cute!!

Cindy Robinson said...

those are way super cute! i have a cricket, but i'm not that creative...i need to learn how to do cool stuff like that with it. i would love to learn how to make my own cute things...how do you do it...what do you use? do you have a good website that i could learn! you are so cute!

Lauren said...

I love those! And the Heart Breaker shirts are adorable! I have a cricut but I need a new blade. You have inspired me, though, maybe I'll get one this weekend and get cutting!

Heather Capener said...

So Cute!!!! We need to get our Cricuts together and I need to check out sure cuts a lot, I have a white onesie that needs a Van Halen logo.

Lindsey Walker said...

I LOVE these! They are seriously so cute!

Debbie said...

They can do anything anything anything under the sun!

So dang cute! Make some for Marla!