Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I was just helping!

 This face.....is trouble.  Good thing it is well loved. 

 Trying to help feed his little brother.  Love the help Dallas.  Really, I love cleaning yogurt off my baby(his clothes, his hair, his face, his ears.....) and the high chair, and the floor and the table and YOU!

Wes sure thought it was yummy. 

WHY do my kids ALWAYS look like rags?!?!?  I do their hair, I dress them nice but it all seems to go down hill after naps and playtime.  I can't keep them looking sharp to save my life!

****And both boys need haircuts.  Anyone want to come over and cut it for me?!?!?!!?

****You like the cut on Wes' face???  Another help from the D Man.  This third kid has no chance of survival with these two. 

1 comment:

The Jatens said...

At least it was a light colored yogurt, right? You've sure got your hands full! (By the way, that's my favorite flavor of yogurt!)