I've been loving coming up with copying crafts lately!! The latest one I finished was the Felt Rosette Balls from Craftily Ever After. She has a tutorial on how to make them. I'm not a huge fan of flowerish things, but I really liked this one. Here are my ideas for where to put them.
I finished the first ball and just put it on my mantel. I need to get a photo for this frame and some candles for the candle holders!
Ball up close. It was so easy to make. And kind of fun too. Toby could not figure out what the heck I was doing until it was all done. But he usually doesn't care! I force him to look at the crap/craft that I'm making and give me feedback. He's getting pretty good and saying nice things. :) :)
Here's the second ball. I need to go find some cute candle stick holders so I can put them together. This was a fun craft. I just might make one in white or pink!
Here's the second ball. I need to go find some cute candle stick holders so I can put them together. This was a fun craft. I just might make one in white or pink!
4 comments:
I love those too. I am thinking of where I can put some. Love it.
Yours look great! I totally thought they were fun to make too! :)
Love them. Totally different! I think I'll make some and be classy like you.
Very cute! I have been wanting to make some too!
Post a Comment