I have been in the mood to create craft crap. Guess I'm starting to feel better and more like myself (the past few months have been rough). So-here are my XOXO blocks. I had my grandpa cut me a bunch of 2x2 blocks for various projects and I decided to use them for this. I painted them red and pink and then mod podged cute paper on them. Then I pulled out my Cricket (which I LOVE) and used my SCAL program to find a font that I liked and cut it out in black vinyl and tada! A cute little block set that was super easy and made with stuff I already had. Yea!
Friday, January 14, 2011
XOXO blocks
I LOVE Valentine's Day. Always have. I'm not even the mushy type--I just love this holiday. Maybe because of all the pinks and reds or yummy chocolates or who knows what. Or, maybe it's because I just like to decorate for all the holidays.
I ended up making three! One for me and my Mom and then one for my Sister-in-law, Elizabeth. Her anniversary is on Feb 14th so I figured she would like a set. Plus, she's been so busy with the new twins in the NICU and then two sick babes at home that I figured she won't be doing anything crafty for a while. Hope they like them!
Posted by
Tammy
at
7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those are so cute! I want some! =]
CUTE blocks!!! Where are mine?!?
Hey we have the same washer and dryer. The blocks are way cute! I need to get my cricut out so I can make some!
So where do you STORE this stuff when it's out of season?
Very, very cute, by the way!
Post a Comment