Trying to get them both to look and smile is such a joke! Especially when there's water involved.
If I'm in the kitchen, the dudes like to play here. Not sure why, it doesn't even look comfortable!
Another timed fam photo. We're getting good at these!
Had to throw this one in. We kept telling Dallas to smile at the red light and this one we told him he could stick out his tongue. He did it!! We didn't think he would.
Mom with her babes.
Kids Carnival! Dallas and Daddy rode the Carousel together. I couldn't ride it since I'm pregnant.
But I could ride the ferris wheel?! I'm not a fan of heights but Dallas didn't want to ride with Toby. He wanted to ride with me.
Toby tried to get photos of me not looking happy. It was high! I was scared-Dallas wasn't.
Flying Saucer!
Wes' turn!
There were almost 40 ice sculptures this year. We only missed 1 (because we couldn't find it)
McCall was celebrating 100 years. So many of the sculptures had to do with that theme.
We ran into some friends from our ward and had them snap a family photo. This was a funny one. I love the outhouses!Another view. The man in on the toilet and a bear is peaking up on him.
This was a cool log cabin. You could even go inside!
Hi Dad!!!
Thomas the Engine! Dallas knows that his cousin Ryker loves Thomas so he was so excited to get a photo for him.
Isn't it cool? When it's cloudy it is hard to get a detailed photo of the sculptures. None of my photos do justice but you get the idea.
Small slide off the back of the train.
The boys inside the train.
1 comment:
This is so cool. All of them are great. Do they last a while after the festival? I mean do they just let them melt away or do they have to clear the snow away? And do you know if they bring in snow or is there enough around McCall. I've only been to McCall in the summer so it is so amazing to see it like this, all snow covered.
Cute photos.
Post a Comment