Haven't felt like doing crafts in a really long time, so this was a lot of fun! I created these little scrapbooks of our Christmas for my Mom and I. I just sent hers on Saturday so she'll be getting it this week! I had some cute blank books sitting around, so I used them for the scrapbook. I covered them with Christmas paper and then printed a bunch of photos in wallet size and got to work.
I tried to make them both the same by using similar stickers or die cuts. It was nice to be able to use my own stuff and have everything on hand. I worked on them while the boys took naps at the same time (which doesn't happen very often!).
I had to turn the flash off on this one so you could kind of get the idea of what I was doing. It was a great feeling to be creating again! Now I need another project.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those books are so cute!
But why are you up at five in the morning!?!
Wait, why am I. I bet our reasons are similar.
Those are adorable!! I need to start scrap booking again. I use the blog as an excuse to not scrap book, but there is something about having the pictures tangible, to look through, ya know! Good job!
Cute books! my kids love to look at picture books of themselves and remember. I need to find a craft project myself....
Post a Comment