Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Celebrating 28 and getting old.

 I'm getting old!!!  Had a good birthday and celebrated with my three favorite boys.  We opened presents before heading up to McCall for the rest of the week.  I had Dallas and Wes help me open them.
New 12x24 cricket mats!  I'm excited to be able to cut something long.  Any ideas???  I'm so glad that I'm back in the creating mode.  It's been a while.

 A Kindle!!!!  Toby sure spoiled me this year.  I'm pretty excited.  My Mom has one and it took me a while to decide if I liked it or not.  The idea of not having a real book in my hand was a toss up.  But then I read a book on my Mom's and feel in love.  Thanks babe!  You surprised me and I'm excited to figure out how to use it. 

Dallas was told to hold up his card.  Too bad we didn't notice it was the wrong one!!! :)

We had a fun day celebrating and it continued on in McCall with chocolate cupcakes and the most AMAZING filet mignon ever grilled by Toby.  Yum.

Thanks for the phone calls, txts, cards and e-mails.  It's fun to know I am loved!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday! I love my Kindle, and I limit myself to about $10 a month on books.... sometimes. If it is less than a meal at McDonalds, and the library doesn't have it, then I buy it. I LOVE getting the first chapter for free. I have crossed several books off my list just by reading the first chapter. You will love the convenience.
Happy Birthday sweetie. You've been a joy for 28 years.