Learning to use my Cricket more and I LOVE IT!!! Today I made freezer stencil Valentine's Day shirts. There are tutorials all over the blog world so I just followed them and tada-cute little shirts for my boys to wear.
Dallas' shirt
Now this is what I get for doing something I wanted to do during the day time........Wesley was sleeping and the D man and Ryker boy DESTROYED the boys room. They pulled out EVERY TOY and tore apart Dallas' bed and were going crazy.
Guess this is my fault for not playing with them every.single.hour.of.the.day. I am the entertainer in the house!
I went to check on them because it was quiet and I found them both tangled up in the toy shelf. They were climbing all over it and somehow both got stuck. I should've taken a photo but I was a bit distracted when I saw the mess they made.
Guess next time I'll wait till bedtime to do anymore fun crafts. Opps. :)
7 comments:
Those shirts are awesome! I haven't done that yet, but I did do some glass etching with my cricut! I love how versatile it is! :) Sorry your house was such a mess!
Love it! I love my cricut too! Too bad we do not live close to each other... we could be crazy crafters!
So cute! Sorry about hurricane Ryker and Dallas... Pretty typical. You could have put "wall breaker, bathroom towel rack breaker, home breaker..." Dallas has been busy lately but he's not a "deal breaker!"
Crafting keeps us healthy! Remember Pres. Uchdorft's talk about creating? It's so true. I LOVE all your projects.
crafting among the mayhem...
crafting because of the mayhem...
crafting and then the mayhem...
Just pondering life with toddlers...
Boy's will be boy's and they all like to have fun. Besides they didn't do anything wrong!!! Pick it up and get on with life. Better yet have them help you pick it up and put everything back where it belongs, then next time it might not be so bad. You are great helping Tory and Elizabeth out by watching Ryker.
I am so sorry!!! I am pretty sure you are going to be just as happy for my kids to be out of the hospital as me. I will send my son with a straight jacket next time. Oh, and the shirts are adorable! I am totally asking for a cricut now too!
Love it! What a good idea! So I want to do something like that for Kooper...did you just get fabric paint? I've found tutorials on using the freezer paper and I'm dying to try it! I also want to get some heat transfer vinyl and make some shirts with that too! Oh one more question... where did you get your cord to connect the cricut to your computer? I've got some things I've designed on Sure cuts a lot but I need to connect the two together!
Post a Comment