Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(28 of those)

Tam-
Happy Birthday!  I really hope you have a great day today.  Thanks for being so good to me and the boys.  You sure make us HAPPY :)  We love you so much.  Hope McCall will be fun and relaxing for you.  Kick back and relax you deserve it.  I hope you enjoy the few birthday presents you receive from the boys.  We thought for a long time what you should get and we think we picked out a few good things. We love you so very much.  Thanks for all you do.
Love,
Toby, Dallas, Wes, and the little bambino in the belly  :)

6 comments:

Katie The Lady said...

Awwwww, so sweet! Happy Birthday Tammy!!!

dadT said...

Happy birthday Tammy, you are great!!!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your little vacation. Get lots of relaxation and rest done for the both of us.

Shalee said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday Tammy! Hope you have a great day!

Debbie said...

happy birthday. I did all the work...

Heidi Bitsch said...

Happy Birthday!