Saturday, February 9, 2008

100 days

100 days left....let the countdown begin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Almost makes me want another one...almost! :) Actually I do have one. I can't believe he's 9.5 months old! Man, it's funny how fast 9 months flies by when you're not pregnant! It's fun that you are due in May as I was just about at the same spot as you last year. Baby was born in April! Some really fun memories!
Too fun! Hope you're feeling well still. So fun that you get to have so many extra ultrasounds!
I loved the pic of him that you sent me!
Love you-

Katie L said...

Yay! This si so exciting for you! I just love to see how everyone's families are growing.

Anonymous said...

Is that all that is left?? I swear you just barely told us. Crazy! We are so excited for you guys. We know you'll be great parents. Now don't be counting on us making a play mate for your little guy anytime soon!!