Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my feelings exactly......


5 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

If only the emotions got better after the babe was born. You look great and it is definitely soooooo exciting to be in the third trimester.

Katie L said...

Funny...and true!

Anonymous said...

Oh man....I think I'm screwed. I'm not even pregnant and I'm pretty sure my emotions can get just as out of control. You do look great though. Time sure does fly!!

Lindsey Walker said...

Tammy you look so cute pregnant! How exciting, you are in your last trimester. All the mom's I know always say, as miserable as you are in the last trimester, enjoy every minute of it before that baby comes, cause you get even less sleep and the first few months are hard! But you guys are going to be great parents, and you have had a little practice with all your younger siblings. Have you decided on a name yet!?!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you didn't already feel like that before you were pregnent?