We have this rock man at the base of our road.....don't know why exactly, they choose to build him. But, he's there. During the winter, he had ski poles and I thought that it was pretty cute and I should've taken a photo. Well yesterday, Toby and I went for a walk (it was SUNNY and 48 degrees!!!!!!) and we noticed that Rock Man had been changed to Cupid. Enjoy.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Cupid
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love cupid man, how funny! And your prego belly is adorable (although I must say I don't miss having one)! I need your address so I can send you a little somethin' (and I mean little) for the new-comer in the family (this is what I meant to give you and Jackie up in SPokane.:-) You can e-mail it to me if you'd like the privacy...kristi.parker@gmail.com
Super cute Cupid Guy. I totally want to come see him in person.
this is a block man, not a rock man. Michaelangelo needs to do some more work....
That is awesome! I want tolive by a huge rock man-hahaha!
Post a Comment