I was TAGGED by my good friend Lauren. We met at BYUI and she teaches English in Utah.
10 yrs ago: Was 1998. I was a freshman with a big crush on Jeff Liepman. I was also the baseball manager....loved to be around boys.
5 Things on my list of things to do today:
1. Finish laundry
2. Fold laundry
3. Mop kitchen floor
4. Clean bathroom
5. Work on organizing the spare bedroom for the babe
Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire:
Pay off what's left of Toby's schooling
Pay off any debt our family has. Pay off their houses, cars ect...
Buy a big house somewhere warm, maybe Naples, Florida
Buy Toby his dream vehicle-a Lexus LX 570 (it starts at $73,800.....)
Buy me my Lexus-a RX 400 H (mine's a lot cheaper....it's only $42,680)
Help out our family in anyway and take everyone on a fam cruise!
Places I have lived:
New Jersey
Orem, Utah
Pensacola, Florida
Oak Harbor, Washington
Spokane, Washington
Rexburg, Idaho
Las Vegas, Nevada (twice)
Naples, Florida
Boise, Idaho
Things most people don't know about me: I'm pretty open with my life so there's not much that no one knows.
I hate spiders, actually any bugs
I love sweets
I hate to mop or sweep the kitchen floor....and it shows(sometimes).
I love doing laundry, I just don't like to fold clothes.
Scared to death to give birth to this baby
Hate to write, but love to read---weird bc I'm an English teacher
I always have some kind of music playing
I want to travel the world with Toby and my camera
Okay, now I have to tag someone....Ashley, Alicia, Tallie and Elizabeth
Monday, February 18, 2008
tagged again.....
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
12:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So I am jealous of all the places you have lived. I also laughed really hard when you said you were scared to give birth to your baby, epidurals are the modern world's version of natural child birth.
Don't be scared to give birth. It's not as bad as people make it seem. Epidurals are WONDERFUL!!! And just remember the end result it all worth it. You eventually forget the pain anyways. You'll do great!
Okay, you definately have pregnant brain, because the "picture" CD that you send me is an audio CD? :-) It's some great music, but it is not the pictures from the fall. Do you want me to send it back?
I love all of your backgrounds that you have! Where do you get them? I am still very new at all of this!
I love you blog! I saw your comment on Annie's and linked over. So much fun, those v-day cookies look delicious and I love your choice of car if you had a billion dollars!
Hey, I came across your blog and wanted to say hello! I am an old friend of Toby and Tory's from Ricks. Congratulations on your baby! That is so exciting! Your photography is great! I just got a Canon Rebel XTi (the beginner SLR model) and am just playing around with lighting and stuff. Well tell Toby I said hello and have him drop me a line. Take care!
I loved that two different laundry segments were on your to-do list. It never goes away!
Post a Comment