my take on a self portrait......will have mom take some when I head up to Spokane.
7 months 1 week-ya I'm in the third trimester!
Only 12 weeks left to go.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Look how cute you look! My SIL just told me yesterday that she's pregnant! -Not due till Oct. He thinks sshe may be having twins. Pretty crazy! I'm so excited for you- do have a name picked out for this boy?
You look so adorable! I have a phobia of pregnant pictures...I think you might have convinced me to take a few more...Congratulations on the third trimester!
So I came to your blog to see if I recognized you and the first thing that came to my mind is a little over 10 years ago being a YCL at girls camp and having everyone be in awe of me because I was Brad Wagner's sister. And then I remember this story and a girl that was babysitting and had professed her love for a certain boy in ink (I'm thinking she wrote on her hand, but am not sure). Anyways turns out the kids she was babysitting knew the boy!! LOL
Thanks for stopping by my blog and that is a great pregnancy pic. Congrats!!
11 comments:
Look how cute you look! My SIL just told me yesterday that she's pregnant! -Not due till Oct. He thinks sshe may be having twins. Pretty crazy!
I'm so excited for you- do have a name picked out for this boy?
(opps)
"He" (meaning the doctor) thinks she may have twins...
You look so adorable! I have a phobia of pregnant pictures...I think you might have convinced me to take a few more...Congratulations on the third trimester!
Nice one Tammy!!! You could try the self-timer, that is always fun. Pretty exciting 3rd trimester!
You look great! Wow, almost done!
This picture is HULARIOUS
Isn't my wife beautiful?
Tam you look great! I'm so excited! Have you decorated a nursery?
So I came to your blog to see if I recognized you and the first thing that came to my mind is a little over 10 years ago being a YCL at girls camp and having everyone be in awe of me because I was Brad Wagner's sister. And then I remember this story and a girl that was babysitting and had professed her love for a certain boy in ink (I'm thinking she wrote on her hand, but am not sure). Anyways turns out the kids she was babysitting knew the boy!! LOL
Thanks for stopping by my blog and that is a great pregnancy pic. Congrats!!
Hilarious because I know how hard it is to get prego shots and this is something I never thought of! You are so ingenious!
Cute! When are you headed to Spokane? John and I are going up there next weekend to go skiing.
Post a Comment