Thursday, February 14, 2008

He is sooo loved!

I usually make Toby a treat for the holidays and bring them into work. So, being Valentine's Day, I made him cookies! Aren't they cute?! The Cath lab loves to have food brought in and these are always gone by noon.



Also, here's a Valentine's Day Tag. I tag all the women out there....bc this is a hubby tag.

What is his name? Toby Andrew Thornton
How long have you been married? almost 5 years- April 26, 2003
How long did you date? Forever! We started in March of '02 and we haven't stopped since.
How old is he? He doesn't like to say it. He's 27
Who eats more sweets? That would be me.....I also have more cavities than he does. :(
Who said I love you first? Tobster did-I did right after. I just had to wait for him to say it first.
Who is taller? He is! 6' 5"! Tall guy.
Who can sing better? Will it hurt his feelings if I say I do???
Who is smarter? Both smart-different areas. He's a Math/Science guy, I'm the English girl.
Who does the laundry? me
Who pays the bills? me....he'd be lost with his personal finance woman
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, I do. But Toby would claim that I sleep all over the bed. Esp since I've been pregnant. I can't get comfortable so I take the whole bed.....oops.
Who mows the lawn? If we had one--it'd be Toby
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, sometimes he does, other times we go out to eat!!!
Who drives? Both. Long drives, totally Toby. If not, he can be a pain....like a little kid. "Are we there yet???" "Can I drive???"
Who is more stubborn? He'd say I am. I think we BOTH are.
Who kissed who first? Toby kissed me...it wasn't pretty. We worked on it. Now it's fabulous!
Who asked who out first? I asked him. Went to the movies, dinner and sledding. He chose the sledding part.
Who proposed? Toby did that. I knew he was going to do it bc he was sooooo nervous all day and all night. Just get it over with! He knew I was going to say yes. :)
Who has more siblings? He wins with 8. I have 4
Who wears the pants? We both do. We work pretty well as a team. He's such a stud. I love you Toby! Happy Valentine's Day.

7 comments:

Tawny said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I sure wish you would bring me those sugar cookies. They look SOOOOO good. Have a great Valentine's.

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Yummy cookies! He is so lucky to have you. I always think of doing things like that way after the fact, oh well.

Katie L said...

I have no idea how to make sugar cookies, but they are in my top 3 favorite cookies. Those look sooooo yummy!!

Isaac and Tallie said...

So fun...you are so cute. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day! It's fun to read your answers to the tag questions.

Daines said...

We are also having a boy! I am so jealous that I wasn't around to sneak some cookies...I've gotten to be such a lazy baker!

TNT + 4 Lil' Firecrackers said...

Cute Tammy!!! Glad you are so happy....life is always better that way! Love you guys....

The Carters said...

lol! I liked that it was very funny and informative at the same time. What does it mean when you said our first kiss was not pretty!? :) That was funny!!