I had to put in the 1/2 weeks to make myself feel better.....
Went to visit Toby at the hospital today and was able to sneak in for a fun ultrasound. The baby was moving around the whole time and it was so cool to see him kick on the screen and feel it in my belly. Very crazy stuff. We did get some photos, but they're not too clear. Here's one of his face. His nose looks smashed because of the way the probe was on my belly. I did write out where his hands and head was (just in case there are a few of you who can't seem to see anything from an ultrasound photo). We'll go back when I'm 30 weeks to get another photo.
Oh ya, we did see the goods--it's still a boy.
Also, here is two long waited belly shots. Now, they're not the greatest because I TOOK THEM on the TIMER. Toby (of course) got called in tonight and wasn't able to help me. I had gone to a cooking class and by the time I got home, he had left for work. So this will have to do until I get some better shots. Hopefully that will happen tomorrow. Anyways, I'm not as huge as I look on camera.... Sorry for the blurry/out of focus and cut off faces. I did my best. At least you have proof that there is a babe in there!
Oh ya, last night I was in the bath and I saw my belly move. It was the weirdest thing in the world. I have never seen the baby move, only feel him. I felt like I had an alien in my body and it was trying to get out. That's crazy isn't it!??!?!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
25 1/2 weeks down, 14 1/2 weeks left
Posted by
Toby and Tammy
at
10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I'm sooooooooooo excited to see my nefew! I'm glas that he has already made an inpact on the world (even if it was only your belly moving). Thought of any names yet? I think that you should go with all T's, but that's just me. What about Taylor or Tyler? I know, I'm so creative. By the way, mom will have to send you pics of my new haircut! I like it! See you (and my baby boy) later!
beautiful baby belly!
Hey Tammy,
I found your blog! Cute! I can't believe you are old enough to have a baby!! It seems like yesterday that you were our favorite babysitter!!
Thanks for keeping in touch on my blog. So fun to hear from you.... now I can watch your baby grow! Enjoy pregnancy... it truly is amazing....
Allison
Hey Tammy....
I love watching my tummy move...it amazes me even after I have done it 4 times. I am glad that you are doing well and that you are enjoying the whole pregnancy thing....Thanks for the updates!
Hooray. We love all the pictures, and you are definitely a cute pregnant mommy. Crazy as it may be, I really loved sitting and watching my pregnant belly move, it just makes them that much more alive.
Yeah for moving babies! Thats so cool to see them move inside you! I love the pictures, you look adorable. Glad you're feeling well.
Definitely glad it's you and not me having the baby!!! It's exciting though, you are getting there!
You are so cute pregnant! I can't wait to see you again. It's been forever. Enjoy being pregnant. I miss it! (Well, I love it up to the last month, at least.) :-) Love you!
I would count the 1/2 week too. Everyday counts when you are pregnant. It's the best when you can actually see the baby move.
cute belly pictures! glad the baby is a movin'; I'm still SO excited for you!
Tam,
Hey you sure are one sexy momma. Defenitely one hot pregnant woman. I am sure glad that you are my wife and carrying my baby boy. LOVE YOU
Those are fabulous belly pictures! You look so cute and perfect! My favorite was when other people saw my belly move. Like if we were sitting and all of the sudden my stomach started doing the kick dance, everyone would watch and laugh.
I thought I left a comment but it migh not have worked, anyway you look so cute preggers!
Yeah! I love your belly...and I have that same maternity shirt from motherhood. I loved it, and wore it to work with black pants! You look so cute. Can't wait to see another shot. I love seeing the belly moving. I wish you could put video of the ultra sound on your blog. Do I sound a little too baby crazy right now? Uh Oh! No baby for us until Justin is closer to finishing school!!
Post a Comment