Monday, February 11, 2008

Ashlie and Chris

I took Ashlie and Chris' engagement photos last weekend. The weather could not have been crappier.....bright sun, tons of snow, wind like Rexburg's and freezing temps. Oh well. The photos turned our great and they seem happy. Ashlie is in our singles ward. They are getting married in March. Want to see more??? Click here.

3 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Well I already knew you were talented but wow. Even if the weather isn't the greatest, your pictures always are. They are beautiful.

The Jatens said...

Amazing pictures. I mean every time I see pictures that you take, they get better and better. Also, can I pester you for a CD of pictures that you took of us in the fall? I don't think I ever got them. (Maybe you sent them, but I never received them.) Thanks, love you!

Katie L said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!