Monday, February 11, 2008

two quick laughs

1. We live in a downstairs apartment....meaning you go down a few stairs to get to our place. Simple. Saturday night, coming home from Blockbuster, Toby and I are walking to our apartment and what does Tammy do? She walks UP THE STAIRS.....what the heck?!? Toby looks at me and says, "Tam, what are you doing?" I couldn't even come up with anything to say. Who knows why I was walking upstairs. And we've lived here for a year and a half. hmmm.....blaming the baby.

2. I teach Relief Society the second Sunday of the month, meaning yesterday was my day to teach. This conversation was overheard in the bathroom by my friend Kristen and then told to me. he he.

Girl to Friend- "The cute counselor’s wife is teaching today........ I mean the counselor’s cute wife!"

Glad to know the singles think Toby is cute....or me.

10 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Too funny. Just think of it as you are both too cute.

Tawny said...

Very funny!!! It is always nice to have a quick laugh. Thanks! At least you know that you have a cute husband and he has a cute wife!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha.. Oh Tammy not only are you getting old and senile but that baby is stealing the oxygen to your brain!! You make us laugh. Anywho we're heading to Boise this weekend. We'll have to hangout. Give us a buzz and we'll plan something.

Katie L said...

Your pregnancy stories crack me up-hahaha! So funny, but we've all been there too. I hope you get your brain back before jr. comes out-hahaha!

Isaac and Tallie said...

That is great! Don't you wonder where your brain is going...I still wonder where mine went! You have to love singles wards...You are both adorable of course! Those stories both crack me up. Hope you don't forget where you live anymore..hehe.

Daines said...

Hi Tammy!
This is Cassie and Steven Daines! We hooked up to your blog through ours so we can hear all your baby progress! Do you guys know what you are having? Give us a shout!

Lindsey Walker said...

That is so funny! you Both must be super cute!

Debbie said...

REAL TRANSLATION - The dang lucky - too bad she got him first - I love it when he conducts because he is so cute - counselor's wife is teaching today...

Allison Barnes said...

Wish I could say that you get your brain back after the baby comes out.... it only gets worse! I am sure the girls meant that you are BOTH cute!!

Kris said...

That is so funny! I think I still do stuff like that and I'm not pregnant, I think the kids do it to ya and it never goes away ;) Kidding I hope it does?!
I liked that last story too. I didn't know he was a counselor in a singles ward, how fun!