Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I just keep growing.....

At Christmastime, I wasn't showing (unless I stuck out my guy-pretty easy to do) and now, all of a sudden--I think I have a huge belly. I know, I'll be in my third trimester on Monday, so there should be some sort of belly, but come on!

Anyways, here's a photo from Sunday. 26 weeks. Toby was being a pain as a photographer-so this is the best you get. Disregard my mess in background!

4 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Yeah for the baby bump!!!! I remember being so happy when I finally had a real pregnant belly and didn't just feel awkward and sill having to wear maternity clothes just because nothing fit anymore.

Katie L said...

Nice face-hahaha! I think your belly is absolutely perfect! I can't believe you are really going into your third trimester-time is sure flying.

The Carters said...

Too cute!! I love pregnant bellies!!

Kris said...

That is nothing! Just you wait. It's cute though. I think at 26 weeks I looked like I had a table top you could set stuff on, you look cute I looked HUGE! How exciting how time flies. Before you know it you'll be holding little baby Thornton.