Me too! I thought spring was finally peeking thru -till it started snowing again yesterday. I guess we still have awhile for spring. So tired of the snow. I will not complain this summer about the heat! I'm ready.
yea, thanks for telling me who's checking us out from boise! i'd been wondering...your blog is really fun to read & the photography is awesome. you seem like a really cute couple. anyone who's a friend of kristin harker is a friend of mine! so i hope it's okay if now i'll be "blurking" you. :)
3 comments:
OH I couldn't agree more! I am ready for summer. Thanks for sending those cd's, am excited to see how all the pics turned out.
Me too! I thought spring was finally peeking thru -till it started snowing again yesterday. I guess we still have awhile for spring. So tired of the snow. I will not complain this summer about the heat! I'm ready.
yea, thanks for telling me who's checking us out from boise! i'd been wondering...your blog is really fun to read & the photography is awesome. you seem like a really cute couple. anyone who's a friend of kristin harker is a friend of mine! so i hope it's okay if now i'll be "blurking" you. :)
Post a Comment