Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Sick of the COLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I don't have it as bad as others do (Rexburg) but I am sooo sick of the wind, ice, snow, and freezing cold days.....

I want to be here-

Fiji-isn't it beautiful? Anyone want to join me?

9 comments:

Katie L said...

I'll join you!!!! Yes, a perfect winter location-hahaha!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I'm packing my bags, just tell me when.

Tawny said...

I'm all for it! I am so ready to be done with winter also. It has been way to long!!!

dadT said...

That is so mean, to see why just look on my blog.

Toby and Tammy said...

okay, so it's a little mean. if it makes you feel any better-we got more snow last night. not 7 inches, but enough to make me NOT HAPPY!

TNT + 4 Lil' Firecrackers said...

I'm going....I need a break...and I live in Vegas! I don't know what I'll do when I move home!

Tom and Alicia said...

It looks so warm and relaxing. We are still waiting for pictures of you. Thanks for your help the other night. It was nice to talk to you.

Anonymous said...

i want to soooo bad i love you (and ypur belly)

Megan

Anonymous said...

Can I stow away in your bags?